12 May 12 Essential Questions to Retiring with Confidence and Peace of Mind
Do you know where your retirement income will come from? Is it enough? Do you need more? Are you paying hidden fees you might not be aware of? These are just some of the questions our “Life Blueprint” has answered for many of the folks we’ve helped in the past.
Do you have a life blueprint? As you approach retirement or if you’re already retired, your life blueprint will provide clarity, efficiency and peace of mind now and in your retirement years.
If you don’t have the answers to these key retirement planning questions you should consider spending a lunch hour with one of our experts.
- What are you invested in currently?
- What will happen to your savings when there is another stock market crash?
- What are you paying in fees and can you eliminate high or unnecessary fees?
- Are you being tax efficient?
- What are your retirement income sources?
- Can you generate more income?
- How are you minimizing inflation risk?
- Are you maximizing social security benefits?
- Will you still have a retirement paycheck if you live into your 90’s?
- What will happen to your retirement income if your spouse passes early?
- What will happen to your spouse’s income if you pass early?
- What is your death tax liability?
If you have the answers to most of these questions, congratulations are due because you’re in the minority. However, most individuals don’t have the answers. Furthermore, most people don’t know where to start. They might even be scared to assess their current situation. The worst case is that they think they understand it when, in most cases, they don’t.
If you don’t have a life blueprint and need help creating one, contact us as you approach retirement or if you are already retired. The blueprint will provide clarity, efficiency and peace of mind in your retirement years. If you feel you may be in a retirement crisis and need help fixing it, contact us.